Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Inner You


This project is called the inner you. For this assignment, we were required to take a picture of ourselves  walking and then find a shadow and a sidewalk scene on the internet and then combine them together using the Photoshop tools we have learned so far. For my shadow, I used a picture of a girl leaping with her arms and legs spread out because,since I am goofy, that is a pose I would definitely do. I think the most difficult part of this assignment was selecting just the part of the picture of myself I wanted to use because my photo didn't have contrasting colors and the angles were weird, so I ended up using the magnetic lasso tool which wasn't too challenging, but was time consuming and forced me to be really careful to not cut off part of my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment