Friday, April 25, 2014

Photo Frames



I chose to do the two photo frames on pictures of my siblings because I have a lot of pictures with my siblings and am going to have a different photo effect on each one on the page. I chose to do the polaroid photo one because I liked the effect and the way it looked and wanted to try it. Accomplishing the effect was very easy and was mostly done in just duplicated layers and moving them around. I also chose to do the puzzle piece frame because it was unique and looked really cool. The puzzle piece frame was actually really easy as well and only took me a few minutes. I used the texture>texturizer>puzzle layout and then just modified settings to how i wanted it to look. I then used the pen tool to cut out a puzzle piece and mpve it to a different angle to give it the effect of falling into place/

No comments:

Post a Comment