Friday, November 8, 2013

Logo Research


Karley Lindsey

Company Logos

I like this logo because it uses the letters in the word to show what their company is really about. The “t” looks like a person holding a chip, while the “i” looks like a bowl of hot sauce. I want my own design to be similar to this one by using the letters in my Studio’s name to create what my studio is all about.

I like this logo, because it’s simple and memorable while still portraying part of the company. The letter “c” looks like a chicken since the company is famous for their chicken. The typography and colors stand out to people and do a great job of grabbing attention. I want to use colors that capture attention and stand out while still having a meaning in my business.

 I like this logo because of the way the letters are arranged. A summit is the top of a mountain, or the highest point and the word “summit” is arranged to look like a mountain with the summit point being the focus. In my own logo, I want to be able to use letters to form something that represents my own studio because it’s a great way to capture attention.

This logo is simple, but effective. The shape of the entire logo, is a square, just like a pizza box, and the domino fits in well because the name is, “Domino’s Pizza.” This logo isn’t complex or super different, but is still effective and can be recognized by almost anyone. I want that memorability in my own logo, the simple colors and shapes, but still recognizable.

 

 

 

 

Logos of Graphic Designers

This logo is for the company “Forty Seven Media.” For the creation of their logo, they kept everything simple: color, design, and shape. However, the meaning behind it is a lot more complex, which is definitely a good thing. The shape of the logo looks very similar to a film strip, or movie ticket, which connect to the “media” in the company name. Instead of writing the entire company name on the logo, they only included the key terms, 47 and “m.” This simple design allows the logo to not only be easy to remember, but easy to understand, which makes it even more effective. In my own design, I want to include enough information and relation to my own project while keeping it simple.

 This logo is for the company “Karacters Design Group.” For this design, they used the first letter of the company name and put it inside a circle. This logo is simple, but memorable and also timeless since the “k” will always be effective. This design is also versatile because it is easy to scale up or down. In my own design, I want to do something similar to this logo, something that represents the name of my company while still simple and easy to remember.

 

    This logo is for the company “Oh Twenty One.” The logo is the letter “O” with a 21 inside of it. This design not only represents the company, but is also simple and easy to remember. In my own logo, I want the same effect. I want a design that is eye-catching, but simple as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment