Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Graffiti Text Modification



This assignment was probably one of the easiest ones I've done all year, and the tutorial was very easy to follow. I liked the video tutorial because it made it easy to follow along and not get lost. The beginning of this project required me to make a displacement map which wasn't difficult since we have done that before. For the actual text style, I used the layer styles panel to make adjustments which wasn't difficult either. I used gradient overlay, outer glow, inner shadow, and stroke. The only part of this project that I had never done before was the "blend if" option, but it was easy to use and the tutorial showed how to use it really well. Overall I liked this projec, but in hindsight I wish I would have made the text a little larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment