Monday, February 24, 2014

Text Modification 2

http://www.adobetutorialz.com/articles/30970817/1/create-happy-new-year-2012-colorful-greeting-card-photoshop-cs


This assignment was not necessarily hard, but it was really time consuming and took me 5 class days to complete because making all the different circles took a lot of time. Most of this project required me to use layer styles to adjust the color and different gradients of the circle. I like the overall look of this project and how colorful and bubbly is. However, if I could go back and choose a different tutorial to follow, I think I would just because creating all the circles and choosing the correct gradient styles took alot of time. But I do like this assignment and am happy with how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment